Flower crown nails :)
I feel like my fingers smell like roses with this mani on! :)
Today I had the most random dream ever: I was at Cory’s place in Canada and I saw his bedroom and met his parents and this blond girl that was his sister. It was snowing but it wasn’t too cold and in his house it was so hot. He had curtains that were also stairs and I broke one of them so I had to build him another one with lace and fondant and his father helped me and then I had to use the glue gun and her mother said ‘ok, I can do it, otherwise you’ll get hurt’ and Cory said ‘Oh don’t worry she knows how to use a glue gun' and she said 'Oh so she is that girl you were talking about?' and I was so happy because we were just friends but we were growing some deeper feelings for each other. Then I heard a knock on the door and there were lots of people from TLC like Buddy and they were like 'We need a shelter' and we sent all of them away in the end. And when I say 'we' this time I'm talking about me and Puck from Glee. We started kissing and I was like ‘No I can’t’ so he started kissing my neck and I liked it a lot but I stopped him finally. Then I remember telling Cory about seeing Alexander Ludwig in town and he was so excited like ‘Rock is here?' because apparently they were very close friend and 'Rock' was Cory's nickname for Alexander. And then Cory started crying because he didn't like fruit but we ended up eating chocolate covered strawberries, just like in HSM3.
How weird am I?
Maybe I shouldn’t watch Glee before going to bed.
Oh and by the way my Harry obsession is out of control.
- I know you know who this boy is. And I know you know he’s not with us anymore. When I heard about his…d (I can’t even spell that word) I was devastated. He was one of my biggesy celebrity crush ever. I loved him, and Finn and Monchele. I wish he was still here. I couldn’t face his d so I decided to don’t do it. To me he is still here, I mean in Hollywood or in New York or in Lea’s bed. This is the only way I can watch all the episodes without crying, listen to his voice without crying and don’t feel like I have a hole in my chest all the time. And I know I will pray my future husband to name our first baby Finn, and I will never let him know why.
- I loved her. She was my role model. But now, something has changed. It’s the way she dress, the songs she sings, the face she pulls. I don’t know but I loved the old Taylor better. I know she’s growing up and everything and I still love her and stuff but I wish she staied the same. Because she was absolutely perfect. And I miss her. But I am a Swiftie, and this will never change.
- I love British Youtubers! Zoe, Tanya, Louise, Jim, Jack and Finn, Marcus, Caspar, Alfie and all of them. Am I the only one obsessed with YouTube? Please let me know if you love em too because this could be the start of an amazing friendship.
- Simpson, Evans, Ball and McVey, aka THE VAMPS. I love this band. They’re so good and talented and, yeah, cute. Brad’s voice is agdgfjhdjghkdfhgfdk and their songs… I mean Wildheart is on repeat on my iPod,iykwim. I can’t wait for their album, their EP and their first official video ‘Can We Dance’. if you are a Vampette please tell me so we can freak out together and if you’re not, GO CHECK THEM OUT!
Ok so, here’s what happened in this ages I wasn’t on.
- Boyfriend. Oh yup! Now I’m not a footloose girl anymore - how sad. Just kidding: obviously I’m happy I have a boyfriend, especially because he is the sweetest guy alive. Seriously. I’m not kidding. He’s so sweet sometimes he’s annoying. He will never let me down. At least for now. Oh yes, because, no matter how happy and glady I look from the outside, inside I’m still terrified of everything. I’m so so scared he would leave me and I will cry till my tears run out and my eyes are so dry the will fall out from my orbits - creepy - I’m so scared he would cheat on me, or simply find someone who’s a little more attractive than me and I’m so scared that by the time I will post this he would have broke up with me so I will have to post another update saying ‘Sadly, cats are my only love again’. ok. Cool down girl, it’s not gonna happen, it’s not gonna happen. (knock on wood knock on wood knock on wood)
- Something that comes together with having a boyfriend: sex. Yes. I lost my big V, he picked my flower, he took my chastity and made a mess upon my innocence (any 1D reference is absolutely unintended). I’m not a vergin any more. I don’t really know why I’m writing this here, in front of twelve people I don’t know (I love you)… but the thing is, when I was a vergin, I wish I had someone to talk to about sex that wasn’t my very-expert-good-looking friend. I wanted to know how it really is and I think you can’t speak honestly about sex if they know who you are and who is your partner: there are some things you don’t want to tell because they could embarass you or him. But since I don’t know you, and since you don’t know me, if you have any question I will answer you being 100% honest. But maybe - probably - none of you is a virigin so this is just pointless rambling.
- Seventeen. I am 17, which means I’m getting older and I don’t really know what to do with my life. cool.
- London. I went to London again, for my third time. I love that town and I can’t wait to come back again. I have some incredible moments set there, just like the time I picked up some very hot guys from South London or the super cute Jacksgap-look-alike ice cream man in Camden (I didn’t pick him up beacuse he was too attractive and cute and I forgot how to speak, if you are reading: hey! you’re super hot). good times
- Career. I figured out what I want to be once I grow up: a make up artist or a stylist or a writer or all of them. I would die rather than spend my all life doing a job I don’t like, so who cares if those jobs are not the best paid? I will marry a rich boy. just kidding.
maybe not.yeah yeah I’m kidding.
- Don’t really know what else to write here. If you have any question please please please ask me because I’m so bored and I would really like to talk with some of you.
I love you little cats.
Guess who’s back?
I know, I’ve been out of the scene for a while now -nasty- and I have no excuses for that, but hey! I’m here now! Let’s try to make up for the lost times.